Friday, September 3, 2010

Ключи от потерянного дома

My second Russian-language short story collection, The Keys to the Lost House, is getting released in Moscow on Sunday. The publisher is St. Petersburg-based Limbus Press, and the book is being presented at a Moscow book show ММКВЯ on Sunday, September 5, at noon. Here's how to find it in case you happen to be in the neighborhood: Зал B, стенд E-4; F-3 :)). The book show is taking place in Moscow's largest trade show center, VDNKh, that has several permanent museum pavilions and vast grounds with fountains and gardens. I don't know if I'll get to play tourist there over the weekend, but I'll report back on the things I do get to see. My book's presentation alone promises to be eventful; already people have reported sightings of an oversized "Olga Grenetz" balloon flying around the pavilion. (Oh yeah, my book in Russia is being published under my code name Olga Grenetz. It's confusing.)



Here's the link to the online catalog listing for the book on the Limbus Press's website: http://limbuspress.ru/page/book.php?sel_book_id=289. Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Love the cover! Wish I could read russian or that there was an english version!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theresa, some stories are available in English -- and a couple have even been published :))

    ReplyDelete